I want to start a new nightclub, but i wouldnt know where to start???

I know i need a business plan to get a loan. But what else, what would be the first ?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

The very first step in starting your business should be attending a small business development work shop or clinic, usually held by your local Small Business Development Center(http://www.sba.gov/sbdc/aboutus.html). There they will provide you with a packet (can also be mailed to you) that will be your business start up kit.It will include all the resources you will need to successfully go through the process.Some of the resources that will be applicable to your business include your state's Alcohol and Beverage Commission(license),State Revenue Dep't (for tax ID and sales license),obtaining a market analysis or traffic surveys (for business location),how to present a business plan and many other helpful tools.

• Login to reply the answers
  • Mark T
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

What is local demand?

What are licensing laws like where you live?

What competition do you have?

Are there suitable buildings in the area - away from houses?

What sort of Night club? Themed? All week / weekends only?

Target group? All? Affluent? Gay? Mixed?

Are these buildings hirable rather than buying outright?

Are you wanting to 100% own - or a joint venture?

If you went into partnership with someone that owned the building, what skills could YOU offer - YOUR contribution in other words?

I would suggest working through some of the above would be a useful start - but then as others have said too, try and get some experience. Can you get some part time bar work for a little while to see what happens on "the other side of the bar" ?

Good Luck

Mark

• the d
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

TO be honest with you your going to need to really prove that you are CREDIT WORTHY, you will need a lot of money as well, Depending on the size othe club, I could see you needing like more than 60,000 for a down payment to get a loan.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Get rid of all debt, have and access of $10,000 in the bank., good credit, then get a loan. Make sure you promote the hell out of you club. (Professional DJ is key) Make sure the community is the right setting for the establishment. You can have everything in line perfect, but if its in the wrong place where it caters to the wrong crowd, you set yourself up for failure.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

I would start by doing a Yahoo search on how to start a nightclub. Yahoo usually has some pretty good search results.

• 1 decade ago

before all this you need to work in the industry you plan to work for... 2years at management level at least (therefore maybe 4-5years in total).

So many new business flunk, do your prep and make it work.

• 1 decade ago

A collage town without any clubs...

• 1 decade ago

on the place where u have hot and sexy girls

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.