How long should I wait to ask out a girl again, if she said she was busy for the holidays?

Here’s the story so far…. I started work at a new business, and met this really nice girl my first day of work. We started talking and what not, while working every day. She works in one dept close to mine, so I see her or I can wander over if I get bored during the day. I found out she really digs Sci-Fi, and that really got me interested in her. So later that day I asked her out for coffee, and then after a BIG hesitation and then said maybe after the holidays…

I figured she was either seeing someone or she was being nice, but didn’t want to say no to me. So the next day I ignored her, to see what happened and she didn’t talk to me at all. The next day, a friend of hers came up and asked me if I asked this girl out the other day. I said, yes and told her the story. She told me, that his girl doesn’t date people she works with BUT since I am training and going else where, I shouldn’t have any problems after the end of the month (since I’ll be moving to another business).

So ever since then, we have been joking around, and still talking to her. Here is the problem: I read into what girls do and say WAY too much! I “think” she’s into me. Let me give you a few examples, she’s always either waving at me when she goes by, or smiles (like big smile) and seems to be giddy or laughs what I say. Now I think these are good signs, but I’ve I’m not quite sure if I should just let her ask me out next or ask her out again. I work with her in the same business until the end of this month, so I have until then to make a move. Can anyone please give me advice??

Favorite Answer

Wait for a week. gotta give her achance. ya know!!!

Women practice dismissal, fear, and preoccupation.

You need an opening line, small talk, and to close with getting her number or a date.

The number one dating advice for women is "play hard to get".

Also, no one has ever seen the start of a relationship, and obese blobs, (that are 50% of the population), have immature hysteria that causes delirium in good looking women.

Get to know her a bit better, a couple of days before you or her leave ask her again. The hollidays aren't over yet and I wouldn't try to be her date for New Years. If you were brazen enough you might be able to pull it off- i wouldn't.

Be cool until you find out if she's a flirt or if she has something for you.

• wnk

Just keep getting to know her while you are working together. On the last day that you'll be working together, just tell her that you enjoyed working with her and getting to know her, and ask for her phone number. If you know nothing's going to happen before then, respect her wishes and just chill out a bit.

I think you should ask in a casual, easy way, like, you ready to grab that coffee yet?????

All she can say is no, and you will not drop dead on the spot, I promise, if you want to ask, ask.....I think you are making way too much out of it all, just loosen up and ask, relax, if she says no, then you know.....good luck

Sounds like she likes you, ask again it can't hurt. The worst that can happen is you in same place as you are now.

It could be that she enjoys flirting and is nothing but a big tease.

• panda

ask her again and if you get the same response then you know she is just messing with your head

• S

try asking her out again. she's giving you signs that she may be interested in you.

Find someone else, she's a lesbian