What kind of people annoy you most?

Would you let them to know??

Favorite Answer

Know-it-alls

Yes, I let them know it

The kind of people that annoy me most are people who say they are popular and really aren't. They also try to brag about it and it gets annoying. I would not let them know because that would be mean to tell them that. :)♥

Ignorant people annoy me and yes I do let them know it

i work with someone who has been fast tracked despite being bad at every job she has had with the company. she annoys me and has just been promoted again and it's quite serious actually because she has been given a very very serious job and if she messes it up would have serious implications for customers and could get sued if she messes it up bad enough. she knows she annoys me because i snap at her when she dumps huge piles of work on my desk that she doesn't know how to do.

Ignorant people! You can't have a decent conversation with an ignorant person. It always turns into drama. Ignorancy opens doors to other terrible personality traits too!

Controlling people that should continue their education. You know the ones that are always right and have their blinders on. Kick them to the curb and enjoy life.

Rude people annoy me to no end. Ones who think they are better than everyone else.

The kind that think they know everything and act like you don't know about anything they're telling you. And the kind that repeat the same thing over and over and over!

Ignorant people.

Oh my God, nothing gets to me like ignorance.

Especially those people that claim to be so open-minded but when someone has a different viewpoint than theirs, they get all closed up and angry.

Peace is not about agreeing on everything, it's about respecting differences and moving on.

Source(s): And yes, i let them know it.
  • Mary W

Folk who perpetually b*tch, piss, and moan. Pry into your personal business, then gossip about it to others.

A neighbour of mine in the building did that to many of the tenants. Now we just ignore the bitter old pill.