where you'll celebrate the last day of 2006?

with your friends or family? in your home or in disco?

• Favorite Answer

Like every year, I'll be sitting home with my parents to watch the crystal ball drop (on TV, not on the streets; we're not homeless 0_o)!!!

I will spend the last day of 2006 at my work with my pacients. I'm a caregiver and work in a nursing home. I like to say I'm a lovegiver. I love my residents and they are my family.

In New York City with friends

if in a disco .. i don't think that would be with family lol............ yea maybe with friends

but i'd love to celebrate it at home with my family

wht about u?

At home with my friends and family.

I will have to spend it at home. I wish I could go out and do something but I live in Utah so EVERYTHING is closed on Sundays. Plus my b-day is the 1st.

In a hotel with family and friends.

My friends will all be at my house. We're going to a hockey game, but it will be over early. We might go into town. Its always so crowded, though.

My guy and our two cats will be at home in front of the fire. I'll be drinking wine, and he'll be drinking beer, and we well not be awake at midnight.

friends house