I would like to compare my breasts with other womens and I would like to know where on the web I am able to?

I am self conscious about my breasts and would like to see how they compare to other women's in size and shape. I am a 32DD. Where can I go to compare - preferably not porn.

• iroc
    Favorite Answer

well here is a sweet site enjoy,.....

http://www.007b.com/breast_gallery.php

Source(s): life

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Source(s): compare breasts womens web to: https://bitly.im/PalJg

there are actually a few places you can do that.. i ran across a softwear once where you can put pictures or yourself on it to see how different things liek hair, make-up ect would look, but it also had a think for plastic surgery as well where you could "try on" other noses or boobs.. that would be one idea.. the other one is to do a search for breast augmentation most of the plastic surgery sites will show before and after pictures of boob jobs. here's the thing though..it doesn't matter how many other peoples breast you look at... you feeling uncomfortable with your breast has nothing to do with their boobs but your relection of what you see in your own which in most cases is not what someone else would see anyhow. you could have the worlds most perfect set of breast but your mind will never allow you to think that way about yourself no matter what untill you work on the reasons why you feel that way. examine all aspects of your feelings before going boob searching, if afterwords you still think its strickly a physical thing i would say go for it but thats my suggestions.

Planned parenthood is probably a good source. Just because they perform terminations does not mean that they advocate them. PP also provides prenatal care, birth control and other services. Any local Women's Health center will have info for every choice there is.

You're just fine where you are.

I've thought about things similar to this too, but pornography would be the only way to compare and so it may not be a good idea.

But if you really want to Googleimage it by your size

Compare My Boobs

This site may be some help for you

Good luck...loligo1@yahoo.com

http://www.007b.com/breast_development.php

Try the forums at the site below. You do have to register first. HTH : )

Source(s): www.breasttalk.co.uk

why compare yourself to other women....be yourself..shouldnt have to prove or compare your self to anyone!