Does any one have a account or money that they will give away ?

Please?

NO no see im not going in real money i mean like theres this game called rune scaper my friend told me about he told me he needed money for that game so im asking a question does any 1 have money for RUNESCAPE for my friend not real life

Favorite Answer

I appreciate that it's Christmas, a time for giving.

But, hmmmm, NO!

Jonathan

Yes, plenty of people in Nigeria are fiduciaries for their dead boss who has 10 million USD in an account. They usually have to secret the money out of the country and will pay you handsomely for your help!

OK, so, I am being a wise @**, but really, what did you expect with a question like that?

Hey Dude,

Out of sheer morbid curiousity, I can not believe I am answering the question!

So, why is it that you need money, more than the rest of us, and can not get it by normal working means?

If you find someone willing to do this, let me know. I have a bunch of great business Ideas that will probably turn a 100% return in 1 year, but I too need money to make money.

"Get a job you bumb ba bumb bumb!

Money don't grow on trees you bumb ba bumb bumb"

Tom

Source(s): MCSE 2003, CNE 5 and 6, LPI 1, CCNP/CCDP/CCDA/CCNA, CCA, Dell Certified Engineer and overall nice guy. If you need more help you can email me (But I expect an "thumbs up!" :) )

you have to work for it

You're probably going to have to try a wee bit harder............

GET A JOB

YOU LAZY BUM

You forgat to say pretty please sir may I have.