Does any one have a account or money that they will give away ?

Please?

Update:

NO no see im not going in real money i mean like theres this game called rune scaper my friend told me about he told me he needed money for that game so im asking a question does any 1 have money for RUNESCAPE for my friend not real life

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I appreciate that it's Christmas, a time for giving.

But, hmmmm, NO!

Jonathan

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

Yes, plenty of people in Nigeria are fiduciaries for their dead boss who has 10 million USD in an account. They usually have to secret the money out of the country and will pay you handsomely for your help!

OK, so, I am being a wise @**, but really, what did you expect with a question like that?

• 1 decade ago

Hey Dude,

Out of sheer morbid curiousity, I can not believe I am answering the question!

So, why is it that you need money, more than the rest of us, and can not get it by normal working means?

If you find someone willing to do this, let me know. I have a bunch of great business Ideas that will probably turn a 100% return in 1 year, but I too need money to make money.

"Get a job you bumb ba bumb bumb!

Money don't grow on trees you bumb ba bumb bumb"

Tom

Source(s): MCSE 2003, CNE 5 and 6, LPI 1, CCNP/CCDP/CCDA/CCNA, CCA, Dell Certified Engineer and overall nice guy. If you need more help you can email me (But I expect an "thumbs up!" :) )
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

you have to work for it

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

You're probably going to have to try a wee bit harder............

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

GET A JOB

YOU LAZY BUM

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

You forgat to say pretty please sir may I have.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.