For Gay Men Please?

Are you more interested in being in a relationship with another man and feeling secure or hooking up with many different men?

• Kedar
    Favorite Answer

Monogamous relationship of course!

I am not some kind of point-scorer.

I have been in a relationship that lasted for a little more than nine years and it really was great. Lately however I have been hooking up with many different men hoping to get into another relationship. Long term relationships are the best bet. ( for me anyways)

I think as you get older, a relationship becomes more important (for everyone...gay, bi and straight). It might be fun and exciting to hook up with many different partners but I'm sure that gets old after awhile. I have been in a monogamous relationship for over 10 years now and would definately choose the stability over a one night stand any day.

I prefer the relationship, but if your single the hooking up is probably the way to go till you get a relationship.

Well im still young so hooking up with guys is still something i want to do. I dont think im ready for a long term relationship yet. but when im older i know i want to settler down a bit.

Both can be good!! For me, I'm in a relationship but have, on occasion, hooked up with other guys (and yes, my partner knew about them).

If I can find a good, caring person to spend my life with, that's ideal. If an opportunity comes along to have some fun in the meantime, I probably won't pass that up though.

I'm interested in the relationship that I have. Sex is fine and fun, but the pleasure is transitory and empty without someone to share it with on a permanent basis.

Only with you; marry me now sweetheart. hehe

But truth be told I turn down more casual sex than many guys get; I do want a relationship then I can enjoy my man as he enjopys me and we can be happy together.

Hooking up, Relationships b/w guys is gay!!!! and sick,