Ashley C asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 decade ago

How can i become skinny fast?

Favorite Answer

The best way to lose weight is to let it happen slowly. Eat a lot of protein and vegetables. Drink plenty of water. Eat six small meals through out the day. I wish you healthy weight loss.

Many people ask me how they can slim down. I recommend that people eat right and exercise. However, if they would like a little "help", I suggest using natural Hoodia (it's important to note that not all Hoodia works well, even if the bottle says "pure" or "standard").

The Hoodia sold at http://tinyurl.com/y389on is in my opinion the best Hoodia on the market. It's pure, has no side effects, and they give you a free 15 day sample (there is a $7.99 shipping and handling charge, but they also give you free recipe and diet guides). Fantastic results have been seen with this particular Hoodia.

Don't just be concerned about losing weight fast,be safe.

Stay away from red meats and dairy products. eat all the fruits and vegetables you want. If you eat bread don't eat white,eat whole grain bread.

Don't eat and drink water.

BUT, I wouldn't recommend it to anyone. Especially not when they're very young. I bet you're ok and not fat at all.

RUN

WALK

CUT BACK ON FOOD

become anorexic