Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 1 decade ago

does anyone have actual video of saddam's execution yet?

Favorite Answer

Its too early but i'm just like you....i want to see it. A picture even. I need to know for sure the devil reincarnate has been sent back into the depts of hell from where he came. Keep an eye on sky news. I will.

Source(s): skynews.com
  • ZCT

Why would you want to see a snuff movie of a man being hanged? How is that entertainment to you? The fact that he was an evil and brutal dictator does not really justify pleasure in seeing someone else suffer. In fact that is the very mindset of the evil man that just got executed.

different than it is plastered in front of me at a save someplace, i do now no longer intend to artwork out it! Why watch a monster be placed out........who will become the monster then? He replace into and he did thats why he gets what he improve to acquire. .............think of of roughly it..............