my connection went so slow after swithcing to internet explorer 7. i can't open more sites?

1 Answer

Relevance
  • HJW
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

here on this site , i have read alot of people writing about explorer 7 and complaining about it ....all the ones i read about it ,wanted and switched back to the old version .....perhaps you could do that ?

Uninstalling Internet Explorer 7 Beta 3, Beta 2, Beta 2 Preview, or Beta 1

To uninstall Internet Explorer 7 Beta 3, Beta 2, Beta 2 Preview, or Beta 1 and restore Internet Explorer 6 when using Windows XP or Windows Server 2003:

Click Start, and then click Control Panel.

Click Add or Remove Programs.

Scroll down to "Internet Explorer 7 Beta 3", "Internet Explorer 7 Beta 2", or "Internet Explorer 7 Beta 2 Preview", click it, and then click Change/Remove.

If you cannot find any version of Internet Explorer 7 in the previous step, select the Show Updates check box at the top of the Add or Remove Programs dialog box, scroll down to Windows XP - Software Updates, select "Internet Explorer 7 Beta 2 Preview" or "Internet Explorer 7 Beta 1", and then click Change/Remove.

If you cannot find an Internet Explorer 7 entry using Add or Remove Programs, try running these commands. Each is for a different release of Internet Explorer 7, so only one will succeed. To run any of these commands, you need to have the View hidden folders option enabled. In the commands below, %windir% is the location of your Windows directory, which can usually be found at C:\Windows. To run these commands, click Start, click Run, and then type one of the following:

if you have a hard time go to the home page of internet explorer 7

• Login to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.