Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetProgramming & Design · 1 decade ago

Web Forms?

Forms

How do many sites recieve forms? Like if we create an email account at yahoo then there is a form. What happens to the info we type? Where does it go and How? How to implement them? how to make them reach me?

Favorite Answer

Websites receive forms using POST or GET method. For example, when I type a search query into a Google search form and click "Search", my query will be sent to a page which processes the data, thus delivering my search results.

From you question, I assume that you want to create a website form that will enable your visitors to contact you. The easiest way without any programming is to use the following free service:

http://www.bravenet.com/webtools/emailfwd/

In case of mailing u will be provided space when u create account on any site. Other than mailing the information will be stored in database or xml only

• tk2

web worms basically attack web page with XSS vulnerability or php page include vulnerability.Some web worm just deface or steal cookie from the page.Some might implant a javascript key logger.

Ever heard of myspace worm?

It exploit the html tag in profile section,making everyone add SAM as their friend.