Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentGovernment · 1 decade ago

Will we tell our government to stop now?

in an interview after the troops learned of Saddam's execution one soldier remarkes: "First it was weapons of mass destruction. Then when there were none, it was that we had to find Saddam. We did that, but then it was that we had to put him on trial," said Spc. Thomas Sheck, 25, who is on his second tour in Iraq. "So now, what will be the next story they tell us to keep us over here?"

How long will we allow our government to kill our young people? whatstory will we tell them NOW? and when will we as US citizens TRULY register our outrage abut this war, even if it means taking to the streets in mass protest? How long will we citizens sit by and watch our troops die and really do nothing?

I have written letters to my congress-people and senators, I have voiced my anger in my vote, but I AM willing to take to the streets in mass protest to end this war is there much willingness in others, besides for the every so often protesters? I really admire that Mom whose son died in the war for her tenacity and I would like see more of us begin to voice our protest enmasse, whats say you?

does anyone remember the viet nam war and the protests then? is it impossible nowadays for people to organize and protest like that again? why are we sheep for this government?

i guess maybe people just like taking it up the butthole from the government now, people are more worried about their jobs and stuff huh? has the government effectively scared us too much to speak up? I think so, they control us with fear

• ?
    Favorite Answer

it time to leave Iraq but i wouldn't be surprise that this is what the bush administration have plan now that Saddam is dead . the USA didn't want to leave Iraq with Saddam still in jail now it's a done deal bush have to figure out how he can protect the Iraqis oil from Iran then we will see a pull out of some American troops .

Finally a soldier willing to tell the truth. The US has no reason to still be in Iraq. It is time to let Congress know what job they were sent there to do. Put an end to this war.

• ?

The Govt don't listen to the little people. They listen to The big corporations and the rich, that's where they get the big donations from. We need to bring our troops home now. We cant and wont win over there they are crazy people with no values.

He could be captured and imprisoned. and that i discover it astonishing how Liberals have latched directly to this and act like u.s. is the only usa that does those forms of issues. Are Liberals extremely that straightforward minded? Or is it that they are unmarried minded with reference to doing as lots harm to u.s. as accessible? All international locations do issues in secret. All international locations have secrets and techniques to cover. the only clarification for liberating such secrets and techniques by employing wikileaks is to do harm to u.s. and it incredibly is human beings.

• Dr. NG

For as long as the economy's good.

says the man who lives in his cozy little bubble called america....