what would happen if a hamster closes its eyes all day and keeps sleeping?

my smallest hamster, suki, doesn't open her eyes the whole day and it is also very weak to even drink from her water bottle. is something happening to her?

Favorite Answer

Suki might be sick. It's hard to tell without seeing her. You should talk to your parents and see what they think.

expensive somebody, There would have been chilly air coming in from a door or window, and in line with risk died of hypothermia (it may come to chilly to your Hamster). My pal's hamster died of that, and it became unhappy, it somewhat is why i'm sorry for you. in case you will get a sparkling puppy, get a teddy undergo Hamster (the Orange and white hamsters) or a Cavy (Guinea Pig). Guinea Pigs are attractive and advantageous, yet i'm guessing you do not want a Guinea Pig. in case you will purchase a Hamster, don't get Russian hamsters, they're mean and bit lots! besides, my advice is to get a teddy undergo Hamster, although i'm sorry approximately your Hamster. i'm hoping I helped, James

I appreciate how everyone says to take her to the vet, she probably is sick......however, hamsters live approx 3 years and cost about $5, are your parents going to pay $100 for the vet bill? Hamsters are basically disposable pets, I would separate her from the others (to keep them healthy), try to feed her and keep her comfortable, what happens will happen (cycle of life thing). However if you don't remover her and she dies, the others will start to eat her, not a pretty site and will scar you forever.

She needs a vet assessment. Any change in behavior means they are sick, she needs medicine right away.

You should take her to a vet right away.

Hard to say...Take her to your vet..better safe than sorry ..