Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsOther - News & Events · 1 decade ago

Do famous people die in threes?

For instance: James Brown, Gerald Ford and Saddam Hussein.

Okay, it's probably hokum, I know -- selective vision and all that. But still, once you have the concept in mind, it's hard not to start looking for the next 'triple' among celebrity deaths. Watch for it. You'll see.

Update:

Hey Beelzebob (uber-cool name btw) - I never said the death of non-famous people was unimportant. Au contraire. The death of non-famous people is what real life is all about (well, to a significant degree); famous deaths are just about media idiocy. But most people are aware of media idiocy much more than real life -- and famous deaths are reported very heavily. It just seems they come in threes. Weird, but not all this significant, in terms of real life.

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

No. Important people die every day. Just becasue they aren't famous doens't make their death any less significant.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 3 years ago

well-known all and sundry is often dying, merely lik something persons. Get genuine with this, "they continually are available in threes" crap! there have been no much less then 40 5 well-known human beings die interior the previous 365 days!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

It des seem like that, and I would have to agree with the supposition

• 1 decade ago

Hmmmmmm.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

get a life

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

it possible

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.