Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleSkin & BodyOther - Skin & Body · 1 decade ago

My friend, Veronica, has a problem with her eyes...?

sometimes her eyes itch and she plucks her eyelashes. ( I don't know why she would do that ) How can I help her stop doing that, so that she can let her eyelashes grow out again???

~ a good friend that wants to help her best friend out

Favorite Answer

Witch hazel. Buy a bottle. Put some on a cotton wool ball and hold on the eye. Takes out the itch. Cucumber does the same thing. Some people get styes (inflammation behind the eyelash) and removing the lash eases the stye. If this is the case get a gold ring and stroke across the affected area - don't know why it works but it does. Best of luck!

I'm NOT a doctor, but there is a disorder called Trichotillomania where people pluck their hair excessively. Get her to go to a doctor and they can point her in the right direction for treatment with whatever it may be.

Take her to a doctor, she may have an infection or a disorder that makes her want to pull out her eyelashes.

#1 - She should consult with her doctor due to the fact it could be an infection or she could have allergies.

#2 - If she does not want to go to the doctor get her to try some allergy eye drops & cold compresses to the eyes.She may even want to try some over the counter allergy medicine,if none of this works then she definitely needs to seek medical attention.

It sounds like she has a compulsive disorder that should be looked after.How long before she starts doing other things compulsively?

y would she pluck her eye lashes there to protect your eye, she might need help because itd dangerous not to have any

She should visit a doctor .I t can be an infection