Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 1 decade ago

there's a boy he's hot but i like the way he's smile .i cant forget him.i want to is it love?

he's good lookinking but he always with the mobile .some time's i think he's having some one .but i dont no it correctly becoz he's looking at me all the time .i'm so confuced.when he's in the mobile i get so angree and tears coming to my eyes.if u can write me a answer plz write is this the love ?and if any case if's having some one tell me a way forget him.and if u can plz tell me how do i know that he love me

Favorite Answer

Way too early to call it love!

Call it infatuation, it's normal to have an intense attraction to another person. If he really loves you, he'd get off that phone and acutally speak to you.

Take the initiative and speak to him, if he likes you then he'd hang up the mobile.

Good luck!

I forgot relating to the Pixies existed for a on an identical time as... then I heard "the place Is My ideas?" on the radio and then a huge deja vu accompanied... there are probable a bunch of different bands i've got forgotten approximately forgetting (??), too. question a million: Britpop ;) Lol... question 2: i do no longer drink pop... surely, i do no longer in basic terms like the flavor. question 3: Eh, Wendy's. question 4: Fly question 5: I also have a cat, and merely one. question 6: Wango Tango? =D

its maybe love ............. but u can earn him as a friend before earning him as a love right . but dont try to forget him before u no his feelings . If this way isnt the best plz mail me at mahitab_14@yahoo.co.uk or at mahi_lights2@hotmail.com

its sounds like ur obsessed with him. this will pass and then ull no wat u really think. as for the mobile, its probably a security blanket cause hes probably not sure wat he feels for u or visa versa, most guys wont go for girls most of the time unless thir absokuly certain (or drunk). just get together with him and see how things go. personally this is one of my most exciting times of a relationship, wen ur unsure of ur feelings, its all good fun

um i think it is just a crush hun.....but it could ossibly develope into something...its not impossible.

• Step

sounds like lust to me.

GO GET HIM