Crazy Stitch, Crotchet?

I'm crotcheting using the crazy stitch, and 3 sides are straight, I can't figure out how to end it to where the 4th side is straight as well.

Favorite Answer

check out About.com They have all sorts of craft and needlework information. Crazy stitch is on there. I have crocheted using this stitch for years and never knew it had this name! thanks for the info!

I do a lot of crochet and I have done the crazy stitch. I just left the shell edge scalloped and it looked good. Have you ever tried to do a fill in by starting a new row and do double crochet into the scalloped edge. I can't tell you how to do it but there is a way to do a single crochet stitrch and where the shell dips you can fill it in with a double crochet. I can do it but can't explain it very good. Sorry. If I could show you what I am talking about, I know it can be done