I dont know what im feeling now?

I had people over...the guys just wanted to ****...one of my guy "friends" who I dont know well came....he got lost and I had to give him 20 gas money to get him home this morning. He's not attractive but he likes me a lot. I only like him a little...i thought if i made him cut his hair he would be more attractive to me...but that's not the case. I just feel bd because i sepent a lot of money on th party and no one seemed to care...especially having to shell out gas money for someone else! Has this ever happened to you guys?

Favorite Answer

No.

It would be more understandable if you were a guy and had to help a girl with gas money. I am a guy and love to dress female and go out in public. It is amazing how differently I am treated when dressed female than when dressed male. I have had to pick people up off the floor and give them coffee and drive them home. They suck, or I wish they would.

• saehli

No, either.

Maybe you are too weak.

Let bygones be bygones.

There is no use crying over spilt milk.

dont worry every thing would be right

have faith in yr self

and u will rock