Have you ever been in a store and heard music and wanted to dance?

I experience this all the time, especially the other day. Do you ever dance in the store when you hear good music on the intercom?

Favorite Answer

HeeHee yep thats me all the way I'll break it down in aisle five while shopping for mayo.

• outler

No, i'm usually on a project to get my products and go out as speedy as i'm able to, and each now and then the project is aborted simply by in-save radio and human cacophony, besides the undeniable fact that song can help recover from the adventure. nodumgys, they possibly in simple terms seem at you humorous once you rearrange the sausage demonstrate for a image shoot or ask the place to locate observed dick.

• ed

I feel like dancing anywhere, anytime, that I hear good music. I don't dance under the circumstances you describe, but, my body moves a little when I can "feel" the music.

Yes in fact Thursday when i was in a store a song i absolutely loved came on and i danced luckily no one was really in the store

I went into Abercrobie and Fitch last night for the first time in my life and I was practically dancing with a major headache!

Yes,so if you see an older lady dancing & singing on aisles 1 thru 12 that'd be me..=)hey I don't care what others think,but it is fun to get kids to laugh at ya or an older person shake their head in disgust..lol...Boogie on!

I actually heard Wal-Mart play Scissor Sisters "I Don't Feel Like Dancing" when I was shopping. I wanted to dance soooo bad, but didn't. :( lol

I secretly tap a finger or toe, discreetly admiring the music while dedicating considerable attention to whether anybody is noticing how rhythmic is my tapping and how cool I really am.

Always, but I don't really dance as much to it as I would at home! If I'm with friends, then I'll dance!

• RIVER

Of course. You have to enjoy life. If you want to dance then dance, even if uptight people look at you funny!