Does anyone know how I can contact Anthony Rapp besides his myspace? (address, email, etc...)?

I would love to contact Anthony Rapp, and I don't want to do it via his myspace, because he probably won't reply there, and it feels impersonal. Also, I have reaserched how to contact him for hours at a time, and haven't been able to find out. All I found were the companies that offer contact info for a bunch of stars if you pay a monthly fee. I would rather not go that way, because I don't have a credit card or the money to do that. Please let me know if you have any ideas or info.

Thanks!

E.E.

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Try sending him a real letter by finding out where he lives!!!!!

• Login to reply the answers
  • Sorry, you won't get any real personal information here. Somebody might tell you that an e-mail address is "real", but chances are it's a fake and you'll wind up with e-mails from some dirtbag.

• 1 decade ago

He does have an e-mail address that he gives out to fans, but he rarely responds to e-mails. You could try his BroadwayWorld.com account (WhiteBoySpice).He does occasionally read the Livejournal communites about him. You could also try sending mail to his manager or agent, they usually forward it.

Good luck.

• 1 decade ago

Try his website www.anthonyrapp.com .

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.