Can I recover deleted items after I emptied trash can?

3 Answers

  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

    There are programs you can buy that will recover deleted items. There may even be some freeware out there but they are very difficult to run/understand. (for me anyway) Good luck.

  • gerda
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

    relies upon on the working gadget. relies upon on what has occurred because of the fact the record exchange into deleted. in many working structures, the advice is left around on the disk however the pointer interior the itemizing has been bumped off. you may run a software to "discover" the deallocated disks and allocate them to a diverse record. of direction if the deallocated disk blocks have been reallocated to a pair different record, they are able to have been written over. With MacOS and Linux, its especially stressful to get better de-allotted blocks. With the previous fat based domicile windows structures it exchange into especially straight forward (because of the unmarried-activity nature of domicile windows). i'm guessing extra moderen variations of domicile windows, truly working NTFS, would be plenty harder. All those cop shows that have some wiz baby magically undelete information are glossing over numerous issues. If a record has been written over by potential of something else or the timing marks have been replaced (as a results of a low-point format), its basically approximately impossible to get better the advice, no remember how plenty funds you throw on the undertaking.

  • 1 decade ago

    you can restore the deleted item if u just deleted those as they are stored in Recycle bin and if u r using Shift+Del then u cannot restore them but if u use WinXP SE then there is an option in recycle bin from where u can get the deleted item back...

    all above use a software GoBack which helps u to keeps system as it was earlier....

    try to restore the system also for that date maybe it will help u out but chances are very less...

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.