Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

i need 2 find a bf.?

ok i really want a boyfriend, lik really badly. i want a guy who lives in (or around) chapel hill, is between 12-14,is sexii, loves sk8bording, and is punkrock so if ur lik that or know some1 who is please tell me, e-mail me at kh2lover80@yahoo.com

well u dont have 2 b exactly lik that, u could just have some of the qualities, but just sumthing lik that

i didnt ask 4 ppl 2 insult me so stfu!

Favorite Answer

Stick with your dollies until you're old enough for boys. You'll be much safer and happy.

good luck weeding out the perverts on your email! join a club or get involved with a sport where you can meet and get to know other guys--but don't give out so much info on the internet--be safe!

you should not be looking like that because that is when you attract any and everything. just be patient and stop looking and that is when someone will come alone

• LOL... sorry, that's all I have to say right now.