Do you hate Bush because he is immoral, stupid, & incompetent or because he immoral, stupid, & incompetent?

Favorite Answer

I like Bush because liberals hate him.

• tony h

i dont hate bush, i hate what is happenning as a result of his presidency because he has managed to achieve a position of great power but rather than going about his job, he finds the pressure of responsibilty far too great a burden for his shoulders and relies on others (possibly not always the right people).

this is a great waste, although i am judging him with hindsight on my side

with great power, comes great responsibility as they say

Gosh, what a great debate opener! Nothing like keeping your own opinion to yourself until the debate really gets rolling. Sorry for the snarkiness, I'm not feeling good and, while I don't like what Bush has done to our country, I'd like to see more rational debate about his effect on our country. I suppose we won't really understand what his Presidency cost us until several decades out of office. He was clearly a front for his father's group of policy makers but if he himself had any real input into what's happening, I can't see it. Other than his telling us that he's the "decider".

i love bush, i've always loved bush, i've loved bush since i was 14 years old, and will love bush untill i die, afterall i am a real man, oh and if you meant the president, i like him too, the more young men he sends overseas to die , the more bush here for the rest of us to share !, lol

George Bush is a great man.

I don't hate George Bush, I do dislike him. Mostly because he is a coke snorting, alcoholic hypocrete with no morals, and what you said.

I dislike Bush for a lot more than that. But those descriptions sum it up, generally.

actually i don't hate bush at all.

i feel very sorry for him because he was given the opportunity to make a positive change in his country and in the world.

instead he neglected pressing issues at home and messed up big time on the global stage.

Kathy wear your hatred on you sleeve. You showing your hatred for what it is PURE UNADULTERATED HATE! I do not hate our President.

• Both!