Who likes the 2007 Jeep Liberty?

Isn't it a good car, except that it sucks at MPG. I have one, it has leather, heated seats, Sirius, 6 CD changer, and a lot more s**t, and it only costs around $30,000. Does anybody think that is worth the price?

Favorite Answer

The body is styling. Just too small! I seen one after a wreck awhile back and it didn't seem to handle much abuse. But unless you drive a Volvo or a Hummer, how many cars don't crumble in a accident. The price, is probably with in market value. How good is it on the road in lots of wind? I guess that would be a big factor to me, living in Texas and all the wind storms we have. Besides if this is what you wanted, then you are the only one that can determine these questions. To "heck" with the rest of us. :)

• Wabbit

The only one that is worth the money is the Renegade. It is loaded with offroad googies. The liberty overall is a sporty little unibody "street Jeep".

$30,000...See a shrink, there are more capable, valued vehicles out there.

• Yote'

I like the Toyota FJ. Looks like the Landrover of the 70's

30k for a liberty??? Your out of your tree! I paid 27K out the door (tax, lic, warranty & a frak'n V8) for my 2004 GC. Save your $$ and do more research.

I love it i like it boy

no body