Who likes the 2007 Jeep Liberty?

Isn't it a good car, except that it sucks at MPG. I have one, it has leather, heated seats, Sirius, 6 CD changer, and a lot more s**t, and it only costs around $30,000. Does anybody think that is worth the price?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

The body is styling. Just too small! I seen one after a wreck awhile back and it didn't seem to handle much abuse. But unless you drive a Volvo or a Hummer, how many cars don't crumble in a accident. The price, is probably with in market value. How good is it on the road in lots of wind? I guess that would be a big factor to me, living in Texas and all the wind storms we have. Besides if this is what you wanted, then you are the only one that can determine these questions. To "heck" with the rest of us. :)

• Login to reply the answers
  • Wabbit
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

The only one that is worth the money is the Renegade. It is loaded with offroad googies. The liberty overall is a sporty little unibody "street Jeep".

$30,000...See a shrink, there are more capable, valued vehicles out there.

• Yote'
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

I like the Toyota FJ. Looks like the Landrover of the 70's

• 1 decade ago

30k for a liberty??? Your out of your tree! I paid 27K out the door (tax, lic, warranty & a frak'n V8) for my 2004 GC. Save your $$ and do more research.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

I love it i like it boy

• 1 decade ago

no body

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.