and why..when you ask a question on here........?

does everyone think they're god or something?????

like no wrong has ever happened in their lives???????

i am what i am hun....cant help that....

but why are people sooo nasty?

nice to know im not alone cowboy.....

thanks people.....

• wnk
    Favorite Answer

There are a number of different types of people here, just like you'll find different types of people in real life.

One group of people are here just to crack jokes, make fun of people, and basically be immature.

Another group is here because they like the drama and they DO like to pretend like they know everything.

And finally, there is a very small group here that actually HAS been there/done that and wants to help other people by sharing the knowledge that they have gained from their own experience. For example, I dated a lot before I finally met and married my wonderful husband. Through those relationships, I have learned so many things about what works and what doesn't. However, since I'm obviously no longer dating, I don't really need this information for myself, so I decide instead to pass it on to all of the middle-school, high-school, and slightly-older people that come on here all worked up about the problems in their relationship lives.

It's my own personal quest to prevent the divorce rate from continuing to rise ;)

haha.. don't take it hard hun... some people like to judge other people. just take the good advice given and ignore the rest...

some people are actually out there to give good honest advice a.k.a opinions/suggestions...

• DLG

That's not entirely true. Some of us try to give others advice based off of the expirences in their lives that didn't go that way we hoped.

People do seem to judge you when you ask a question.They are not any better than you just think they are.How did you know I am a cowboy?

Try changing your name. You may be asking for trouble there.

Everytihng in my life is chaos