Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 1 decade ago

To all you Y Q&A people that have made it so...............?

wonderful for me to be involved with this site. I know your probably going to think..........God lady get a life, or the poor thing maybe we should really pay attention to her she needs help!!!!!!

LOL But,,,,,,, I just have to let you know, for the past 8 months It has been one of the best things that I have done for myself for enjoyment. I LOVE THIS STUUUUUUUUUUUFF.

So I wanted to say thank you & Have a HAPPY,HEALTHY & SAFE

NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!

U R DA BEST THAN Q

Favorite Answer

I don't think you need to "get a life" at all and nor do i think your sad. For me it's an escape from my kids. As a single mum i don't go out to see people and only have my kids for company so it's nice to know other people are alive in the world and i'm not alone. Hope you don't think i'm sad now LOL.

Happy 2007 to you and may you have a long and happy life with Y A

Thank you, I also enjoy myself here on this site. I don't think it is the best thing that has happened to be. But hey, whatever works. As long as it works! God bless and Happy New Year to you! ****

I like the funny and amusing answers and questions , I don't know anything about love , money management or life but the dumb question are right up my alley.......and happy new year to you also .......

Well thank you and best wishes for a SAFE , HAPPY , and HEALTHY NEW YEAR TO YOU!

I echo your sentiment and agree with you 100%.

Source(s): personal opinion

Thanks! Glad to help!

you welcome