What is the best computer program for printing your own cards, pictures?

I have heard of Adobe Photoshop which seems to be extremely expensive like in the $100s and Broderbund Platinum Print Master? Has anyone used that or know of any other they liked?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I recommand you to use Google Picasa to manage and edit your pictures.

Picasa is software that helps you instantly find, edit and share all the pictures on your PC. Every time you open Picasa, it automatically locates all your pictures (even ones you forgot you had) and sorts them into visual albums organized by date with folder names you will recognize. You can drag and drop to arrange your albums and make labels to create new groups. Picasa makes sure your pictures are always organized.

Picasa also makes advanced editing simple by putting one-click fixes and powerful effects at your fingertips. And Picasa makes it a snap to share your pictures ¨C you can email, print photos at home, make gift CDs, instantly share via Hello™, and even post pictures on your own blog.

free download in here, just have a try:

http://www.163flash.net/google-picasa/

Merry Xmas, Happy News

• Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Adobe Photoshop is a TOP of the range paint and photo editing program and it will do just about everything. But if all you want is to print your own cards, then all you need is a desktop publishing program - Broderbund Platinum Print Master will be fine (it is one of the more powerful ones around.) Photoshop will also do cards but you will find the process more involved and might even take longer than using a purpose-built program like PrintMaster.

However, if you also want to do serious photo editing then Photoshop is the way to go.

• 1 decade ago

Adobe Photoshop is really only used by the professionals out there.

If you just want to print photos or design cards, why not use Microsoft Paint. Cheap (may have come with your computer), basic, but will do the job.

Jonathan

• 1 decade ago

I use Microsoft Picture IT! with some success. It does everything that I want to do. The only drawback seems to be that it wants to load everything in a folder into RAM. It then runs out of memory.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Hi,

Hp director and it can be downloaded at the free of cost .in hp.com

try it once.........

Regards,

Prasad

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.