Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingPregnancy · 1 decade ago

Does anyone else..............?

Does anyone else feel pain when their baby moves? I am 7.5 months pregnant with my third child. I have a 15 and 13 year old. I loved the movements with my other 2 but when this little one moves most of the time it is very , very, uncomfortable and often painful. Don't get me wronge I am glad when she moves because I know she is "alive and kicking" but wow it hurts. She is very low and has been the entire pregnancy. The doc told me all is good but because she likes to be clear down near my cervix it causes more discomfort when she moves and pain in the hips and pelvis. Of course I am no spring chicken either. I was just curious if any of you had this same experience.

Favorite Answer

Yes! One of my babies was a soccer player inside of me.

When I was pregnant with my son, he always kicked really hard. Ohh, yes...it hurt. He licked my right in my bladder a few times and I about peed my pants. I also had a lot of lower back pain. My son was breech up until my 9th month. It wasn't to comfortable let me tell ya! I had seperation during my first trimester too. Not a very good pregnancy. Congrats!!! Hope it dosen't give ya too much trouble :)

• evian

yes i have had three children too and my last pregnancy was the hardest my ob/gyn said it was scar tissue that the baby was brushing up against and he was a big baby too, Good Luck he is my sweetest child so all that discomfort was worth it though a t the time i callled it pain lol

I think it's normal. I felt terrible pain with my second child when he moved. He was a big mover and would litterally kick me till I was sore. My Ob told me I just felt it more because it was my second and my uterus andligaments were a little more relaxed than with the first. Good luck.

My baby gave me excruciating pain on my lower back.

• I would hurt bad when my son would move and kick and it was because he was breeched

yes im expriencing it right now... im 39 weeks its like he's pressing down in my rectum and vagina. try not to sit down often maybe it will lessen.