i've met someone very interesting?

I feel a magnetic reaction to them. great conversation, beautiful person. Just a little off the beaten path of my normal relationship. Im finding myself wanting to be around them as much as possible.

But am having a hard time being intimate with them. Usually my intimate side is very fourth coming, but there is something about this persons brain that has me turned on past sexuality, does that mean that I should just be friends with them or wait for the other to take place.

• saehli
    Favorite Answer

Go ahead, enjoy the situation without immediately thinking of sex.

Maybe it’ll follow, maybe not!

Does the other person also think: ”I’ve met someone very interesting?”

It sounds as if you have met someone very special. Not all people have that experience. This could be the Real Thing. But even if it's not, you could have some precious and rare moments ahead of you.

Take it slow. When you were a kid, it was appropriate to rush toward the merry-go-round, but now that you are an adult, do you still run? No. You walk. Savor your conversations and the time you have around her. If she feels the same way, it will gradually reveal itself and you both will have a solid foundation upon which to build. Good Luck to you...

• Sabine

wow, how special!

So let me get this straight...you talk as if more than one person, but in your question says "someone" meaning one person.

Do you like all of them or just one?

I think the reason you're having a hard time is because you guys are attracted in different ways...is more like a platonic love.

I would just hang out and wait for the other person to say something or make the first move.

Hope that helps!

No that just means that you respect them more than most people that you are intimate with. This can be the start of your best relationship ever. take it slow and don't even worry about sex. The love you feel is more important. Good luck!!!

here's a novel idea, for our society anyway:

if you love them enough to marry them, do it, marry them.

if you don't want to marry them, don't have sex with them.

just an idea.