Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsOther - Family & Relationships · 1 decade ago

Do women prefer humour in men more than looks?

I like to think I have both!

Favorite Answer

So, you're a funny ugly guy, right?

Most definitely. Looks are what attracts a women to a man initially. But to keep a relationship going, looks aint enough. There has to be understanding and interest, which a good sense of humour can help provide.. :)

Well, looks isn't everything. But a man without at least average looks isn't a very good option either. At least to me a good-looking man with sense of humour is the answer!

• I believe that if you are nice and have humour you can become beautiful in the eyes of the right person. If your friend can't see your beauty then maybe you need to move to another person.

Yes. But realize that not all women find the same type man attractive, and not all women have the same sense of humor. Don't let your ego get in the way and be respectful. That too is attractive in a man.

well i prefer humour.looks may attract my attention but what is going to keep it

i prefer humor, laughter is more important than looks.

you need both

i prefer both...........