What r girls doin for new year celebrations?

Favorite Answer

Me, my boyfriend and some friends are going to have a nice New Eve's party at home. I am sure we are going to have great time with such a nice company :)

As for me, that's what I am going to do, I don't know about the other girls around the world :).

Have a nice new year celebration!

• owes

I merely suggested this question considering i change into faraway from the computing gadget for a lengthy time period. We had a superb time and that i swear I wish all you adult men were there. wish is hilarious and had me guffawing my head off. We took a good number of %. and kept our on YA for a lengthy time period to ascertain what change into happening ...communicate about dependancy! lol Nunu and Farah performed mutually and nunu change into soooooooo sweet exciting us such as her cute dance masha2allah! i change into going to devour her! Lunch change into common, not something like those lavish Egyptian feasts which i'm completely hostile to! We traded books and now i'm examining a hilarious one which wish gave me ... saving the further extreme stuff later even as i'm contained in the mood. And might want to someone PLEASE get rid of that field of goodies?!! Oh, replace: The dove that made its nest on my windowsill has laid an egg and is soooooo cute! Nadine and want took a peek at it from behind the scenes. So sweet. chuffed new year to all you adult men and to you sweet pinka. i wish that the recent year brings you all happines and peace ISA. @ hasafer: I did supply a foul guy a troublesome time! :D

This girl will be relaxing at home as school begins on the 1st, for on-line students. Plus I work full time and really need the rest!

You all PARTY for me!!! Wish I COULD!!!

• Rommie

Having fun!

since they are yahoo answers girls , they are too youn, immature and live in tiny ivory towers, so they will stay home with mummy and daddy and roast martshmellows and watch dick clark and religious programs !, no party girls or women on here !

I dont know,doing it wit a dude

having fun!! making a new years resolution!!!!

they are enjoying like the boyz

i think more thzn that of boys

gonna stay home with the hubby