What r girls doin for new year celebrations?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Me, my boyfriend and some friends are going to have a nice New Eve's party at home. I am sure we are going to have great time with such a nice company :)

As for me, that's what I am going to do, I don't know about the other girls around the world :).

Have a nice new year celebration!

• Login to reply the answers
  • owes
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

I merely suggested this question considering i change into faraway from the computing gadget for a lengthy time period. We had a superb time and that i swear I wish all you adult men were there. wish is hilarious and had me guffawing my head off. We took a good number of %. and kept our on YA for a lengthy time period to ascertain what change into happening ...communicate about dependancy! lol Nunu and Farah performed mutually and nunu change into soooooooo sweet exciting us such as her cute dance masha2allah! i change into going to devour her! Lunch change into common, not something like those lavish Egyptian feasts which i'm completely hostile to! We traded books and now i'm examining a hilarious one which wish gave me ... saving the further extreme stuff later even as i'm contained in the mood. And might want to someone PLEASE get rid of that field of goodies?!! Oh, replace: The dove that made its nest on my windowsill has laid an egg and is soooooo cute! Nadine and want took a peek at it from behind the scenes. So sweet. chuffed new year to all you adult men and to you sweet pinka. i wish that the recent year brings you all happines and peace ISA. @ hasafer: I did supply a foul guy a troublesome time! :D

• 1 decade ago

This girl will be relaxing at home as school begins on the 1st, for on-line students. Plus I work full time and really need the rest!

You all PARTY for me!!! Wish I COULD!!!

• Rommie
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Having fun!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

since they are yahoo answers girls , they are too youn, immature and live in tiny ivory towers, so they will stay home with mummy and daddy and roast martshmellows and watch dick clark and religious programs !, no party girls or women on here !

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I dont know,doing it wit a dude

• 1 decade ago

having fun!! making a new years resolution!!!!

• 1 decade ago

they are enjoying like the boyz

i think more thzn that of boys

• 1 decade ago

gonna stay home with the hubby

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.