HiLovely asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 decade ago

Does the "Diet tea" actually work..?

My sister tried it but she said it just mad her poop everyday and made her feeel lighter, but im not sure if it makes you lose weight.

Favorite Answer

What your sister is using sounds a lot like a cleans which yes does help lose weight but you also have to exercises, eat right and so forth. Cleanses are so great, they make you healthier, believe it or not our colens are very clogged, yes it sounds gross and is gross so get on a cleanse and clean up! : ) I believe I miss spelled but spell check didn't give me what I needed! : )

Many people ask me how they can slim down. I recommend that people eat right and exercise. However, if they would like a little "help", I suggest using natural Hoodia (it's important to note that not all Hoodia works well, even if the bottle says "pure" or "standard").

The Hoodia sold at http://tinyurl.com/y389on is in my opinion the best Hoodia on the market. It's pure, has no side effects, and they give you a free 15 day sample (there is a $7.99 shipping and handling charge, but they also give you free recipe and diet guides). Fantastic results have been seen with this particular Hoodia.

This tea only makes me go to the bathroom more often, and eventually keep my weight the same even if I eat more, but it has never helped me lose weight. I don't know, it might work for other people... not for me and anyone else I know though.

the only "Diet tea" that actually works is green tea

Oprah, J-lo and lots of celebs use it to lose weight

just look at my sources (especially the 1st one!)

• owes

How about eating actual, healthful food, end eating empty calorie cr ap, and strolling an hour an afternoon? Fad diets do not artwork, eating ideal, having actual looking component sizes, and exercising typically does artwork

Eat a diet filled with all natural healthy whole foods

pick up a 5 or 10 pound weight at the gym and visualize that weight coming off holding the weight in your hands helps bring home just how heavy even 5 pounds of extra fat can be

love the starbucks grande caramel frappuccino skip the whole milk and whipped cream which packs in 410 calories total and order the starbucks grande caramel frappuccino light which is only 140 calories

Yea, My mom used it it usally makes you have Diary and if u have Diary u lose weitght but with extrise. I woulndt use it tho becuase if ur in school that realli embarssing just get protein bars and extris. Dancing for 30Min. U lose 250 Calories walk for an Hour u lose 400 Calories= )

strap a parachute to your back and spend 30 minutes skydiving over the volcanoes in tongariro national park new zealand