is the PS3 worth it?

I loved the PS2 and i really want to buy the PS3. i heard it has the best graphics out now and i dont like the wii or xbox 360. can someone tell me the good things and bad things about the PS3? $600 is a lot of money and id love your advice

Favorite Answer

hmm ps3 has all the cool stuff, but it is lots of money, NO! it can burn to easy! it only goes for 2 hours and then BOOM!

confident Ps3 with have greater (greater effectual) exclusives purchase the tip of 08 in all possibility 09...kill zone 2, Haze, steel equipment good 4, all so lots greater and Ps3 has a unfastened blu ray participant... freee wifi and to precise that each and every person it has a unfastened cyber web browser. playstation .. did you hear approximately Dualshock 3...(rattling!! thats gonna be astonishing!) playstation # IS worth each and every thing.!!! ok shall we are saying you have the two a PS3 and a 360 you expecially use them for online ....this is how lots u will finally end up spending for the 360 PS3 xbox 360 $0 $ 60 $0 $ one hundred twenty $0 $ a hundred and eighty $0 $ 240 $0 $ 3 hundred al this in 5 years.!! seem at that with online interest play you will lose $ 3 hundred dollarsin 5 years (to no longer mension if u choose for wifi +$a hundred mrore) The Ps3 is worth getting

PS3 is $200 more than a 360, has the same or worse graphics than a 360, has a far worse online than 360, and has worse exclusive games than 360. It is obvious which is better. I owned a ps2 and thought of getting PS3, and extremely satisfied with a 360, and now I am glad because honestly, the PS3 is a joke.

No, Sony makes bad electronics, the chips are in the same family but PS3 has the newer version with different board architecture. The PS3 is difficult to program so most of their games will be ported from the X360, so the 360 will get some of the exclusives that Sony enjoyed.

Online, Sony's is free for a reason, they cannot compete with the 360.........It is really weak......But for Socom, yes, Socom, PS3 is worth it, that game is sweet, the only weakness of the X360, I wish Microsoft would realize Gears is good yet Socom is the institution for gamers of that genre, Socom clone for 360 would save me a lot of money...But for casual gamers X360 will be the better choice or power, value, and fun for adults, wii for the kids

• Daemon

PS3 has way too much hype surrounding it, and from I see so far as the games for it - mediocre. I'm sure they'll come out with must-have games for it, (Capcom's Resident Evil series, Rockstar's Grand Theft Auto series, etc) but I'm sure we're in for a LONG wait till their available. Video game companies (not consoles) have to take a lot of time, effort and experimentation on the fan-favorite games. Until then, your stuck with whatever they can ship out right away.

Well that depends, it can access the web, play PS2 games, CD's, DVD's and Blue Ray disc (a Blue Ray player cost $900 by itself). While this is all great $600 dollars is rediculous to me, I just want to play the new MGS

it's not worth it!!!

i will wait 2 months and the price will go down

it will be allot cheaper

the graphics on PS3 are something else

there great

but the price isn't

wait a little while it will get cheaper

not yet. wait about 11 months for either the price to drop or for more and better games to come out

No. Invest in a Money Maket Account or pay off debts instead.

• Robin

No wait a while and the price will go down .