Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiseases & ConditionsSkin Conditions · 1 decade ago

if i squeeze small whiteheads then rub some alcohol over it and put neosporin it should be fine right?

hi i popped two small whiteheads and rubbed some alcohol over it then put neosporin on it, it should be fine right i shouldnt get any scars...or would it be better to put vitamin e oil instead of neosporin

Favorite Answer

no cuz the witheheads mite bust open and let out a white puss. And then who will have to get a good skin cream. Try the new clearisil skin wipes it worked great for me

Source(s): had same problem

I should send you a picture of my pock-marked face to stop you. Scars can happen so easily on the face, even from the one's you don't squeeze. I can tell you that I got scars only on the pimples that were very dense and required pinching so hard that I damaged the tissue (but were so painful that I had to empty them). I've never gotten a scar on a whitehead where I just gently opened the top layer of the pimple, only from ones where I pinched from the bottom or surrounding area, as if to burst it open.

• Try hanging your head over a steam bath; get a tissue and GENTLY squeeze; when you've finished apply cold water (will close pores). The problem with alcohol is that it's too harsh and can burn sensitive skin. Try never to do this when you are pre-menstrual - sometimes it happens just because you are hormonal; another good reason never to wax/shave your legs at this time. A good non-oily moisturiser can only help afterwards.

It depends on how you popped it, using your fingers is the worst thing you could do, and if you did, yes it would leave a dark spot,

Apple cider vinegar works good, the acid in the vinegar kills all the microorganisims and will go down and dry up quickly, antibiotic cream is good after but when its all healed up it will leave a mark, mix a little bleaching powder for skin, and use on your dark spots after it has healed up.