Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

Any men here choose NOT to be in a serious relationship and WHY?

Favorite Answer

I have to agree with the previous posts. By the third date we suddenly become responsible for solving every problem in her life, from car and home repairs to loneliness and child care. We are suddenly spending more time with her family and friends than we spend with our own. We become obligated to hang on the phone and discuss nothing at all for hours on end....

As much as I would like to have a steady girl friend..(or even an unsteady one)... it is just too much work...

Source(s): experience
  • Honestly, I'm 22 years old. I'm starting my career. I spend alot of time with my brothers from the firehouse. The big one is that I not at the point where I feel that I could be good to anyone right now. Once I have my life in order I will add someone to the equation then. This way I know that I can give my all. Now, all I do is one night stands and simple flirting. It's fun and it keeps me on my toes.

There are a coulpe of reasons for me. 1) I am in the military and I cahnge duty stations all the time. So by the time you get really serious with someone you have to move again

2) I like to flirt and be social, I find it hard to do when you have a girlfriend

3) The right girl to be with just hasnt come along to get into a serious realtionship with

I choose not to be in a serious relationship , because I don't want to be tied down [ the fact I can't get any female to date me more than twice has nothing to do with it] I like my freedom

I'm no man, but I choose not to be in a serious relationship. I have a lot on my plate, and none of it can be set aside for love. It's useless to me.

I'm just getting over a rough divorce so I'm not in a hurry to get into something right now. I need to get what is left of my family in order and get used to being single again.

I'm attached already,and I have had sex with my girlfriend already,we started dating 6 months ago when we were 12.

I'm lazy and it takes too much work.