Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 decade ago

what was your paranormal experince like?

Favorite Answer

i saw a black shadow of an evil man..come to find out a man killed himself in the house

• My paranormal experince....was a real pain more then anything because it would keep me awake at night's, and made me feel uncomfortable in my own apartment, it started with light's turning on by them selves at night and it was usually in my bedroom as i was trying to sleep! and the switch on the wall would move up like someone clicked it, i could feel like i was being watched, it got to the point where what ever was turning the light on would rub my shoulder as i would try to sleep....and i would say if you do that again iám going to get real pissed off.......and all of a sudden it would stop like i scared the ghost or what ever it was! i had friends over one night and after telling them what was going on....my buddies wife went to the washroom only to have the light turn off on her....we heard the scream.....she was religious and told me that there was no such thing as ghosts and that it was a devil or demon...and that it's there way of making you believe in the paranormal and crazy things so that you avoid christianity .....which does make sence to me, things did start to get stranger though i would hear someone running up and down the hall at night right outside my apartment and every time i opened my door to see who was there .....there was no one, and sometimes i would catch the door at the end of the hall way closing.....but still no one there, one night when i was all alone it was a stormy night outside, so i lit up my candle obra which is huge it's one off thoes big standing ones that hold ten large thin candles, well i lit it up cause i though the power might go out cause of the storm ....and on this night i heard the running going up and down the hall way out side my apartment door again, and still everyting i looked there was no one there......as i was sitting there watching tv by myself the weirdest thing happened,....i heard a weird noice coming from my candel obra! when i looked over at it this ball of light came off the candels in a hissing noice it happened fairly quickly the ball of light which was the size of small kids soccer ball rose up and slid across the ceiling and disapeared into the wall.....then i never had another problem with weird things happening again after that ?

I have had a few in my 31yrs of life. One of them was not to long after my grandfather passed away. I was watching our favorite show, Wheel of Fortune, when the tv signal started going in and out. That was weird but okay, then the whole room filled with the aroma of his cherry pipe tobacco. At first i was frightened but then i just calmed down and said, " hi grandpa, i miss you too." Every once in awhile he still visits me in these ways. The experience has definately opened me up to things i never thought possible. I also thought i saw a UFO once but that was probably a government test ship or something :O) Oh and some people say me mother in law is a demon straight from hell but i dont think that counts.

the vision of God i saw was like Nothing to its equal in this world.

the everyday things that happen all around me are paranormal. beyond what most people experiene I THINK.

white light

lightning

visitations of spectars

a single spirit being visits me all the time.

but ghost and demons shake my bed and torment me with sleep deprivation.

all the rest of the stuff is just a burden or a vexxation

Several years ago I had an unusual experience concerning an uncle, a distant relative who lived over a thousand miles away.

While driving my car I suddenly felt the unmistakable presence of this relative that I hardly even knew. He was more like someone I had heard about than someone I knew. It was very strange; it felt as though I was momentarily lifted right out of my physical body. I seemed to be suspended somehow beyond space and time, bathed in a love so intense It felt like I could have just disappear into it at any moment if It would have let me. It only lasted for a few seconds, but it seemed to last forever at the same time. I realize how crazy this must sound. The experience was so strong that at first I was afraid I was loosing my grip on reality. I finally managed to chalk it up to an over active imagination.

Three days later I got a call from my aunt telling me that this uncle we are talking about had gone into a coma and died the day I had the experience. It felt like ice water had been poured down my back when she told me this. I had lost any real ideas of God or faith and had become somewhat of an atheist. Needless to say this experience caused me to rethink some of the conclusions I had come to.

I feel blessed to now understand that even in our darkest confusion something loves us so much that it went out of its way to assist me and bring me back to a state of absolute certainty about Gods love for us.

During the experience it seemed like there was a vast amount of information that I was somehow allowed access to. One thing that I came away from this experience understanding beyond any shadow of a doubt was that any Idea that God is unhappy with us or would judge or allow us to be punished for any reason is simply impossible.

I can’t explain the love I felt with words. They simply don’t make words big enough or complete enough to do this. The only way I can begin to convey this love to you is to say that there was simply nothing else there. Nothing but love. No hint of judgment, no displeasure of any sort. It is as though God sees us as being as perfect as we were the day we were created. It is only in our confused idea of ourselves that we seem to have changed.

I hope this is of some help to you. Good luck. Love and blessings.

Your brother don

The closest I ever came to one is wishing for an out of body experience while driving my taxi listening to five very drunk females talking all at once about how another slutty female back at a party was too drunk to be out in public. How do they all know to cackle on cue?

• owes

Paranormal sighting are scary sufficient to ascertain, and that i understand first hand. My pal used to stay in an previous run down abode on the lower back of the line and community. they're moved out now, yet this tale change into earlier they moved. there change into this one room, empty and the window looked out over a recommend mans' bamboo woodland. i idea before everything it change right into a sport all of us performed, going into the room, messing round. in the destiny me, her, and one in each of our different friends were capturing a house-made action picture. I kept replaying the video, then it had to end to load. It change into paused at a area the position my pal change into flashing, and my different pal change into bent over guffawing. i change into capturing this video, I had no area contained in the action picture. I demonstrate-shot this pausing becuase i got here upon it humorous, yet after some extra looks I suggested a faint glow contained in the nook. I zoomed in and realized this glow change right into slightly female, contained in the sepia tone, with a plaid gown and her hair in curls. I confirmed my 2 friends and the only which lived contained in the abode moved out becuase she change into spooked from the photo. I scanned the photo and placed a recognition, age, and lack of life date. Rebeka Albreitaney, age 7, January 22, 1856- April 23, 1863. What freaked my pal out, also, change into that January 22 is her birthday. there is no assosiation with the inability of life date so some distance as i understand. This change into the really valid stumble upon i have exprienced. My IPod change into beaten the subsequent day of searching her call, age, ect. I now not have the photo, inspite of the indisputable fact that the outline change into honest. i wish this helped some.

i once lived in a house that the lights would come on by their self the water would suddenly turn on i would hear foot steps i would see a young boy run from one room to another and so on... i lived there 8 months till my wife could not take it anymore....

Out of body is like being under water, sounds included.

Out of body experiences for me usually involve memories and what happened with those memories. I pray a lot and God usually answers my prayers and when he does, I usually see what happens, in-body or out.