vineet k asked in TravelAir Travel · 1 decade ago

describe the documents carried in domestic and international flights for both embarkation and disembarkation?

2 Answers

  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

    All you need is your passport with a valid visa. In addition to your flight tickets.

  • 4 years ago

    family participants flight, no documentation required. merely your air fee tag will suffice. For international flight, you will want a passport with a minimum of 6 months validity era, visa to traveling united states if appropriate, air fee tag and a boarding bypass. on the traveling united states, you will might desire to fill a disembarkation/embarkation card for immigration respectable and custom statement card for the custom respectable. some united states will require a wellness statement card too, if appropriate to you. perfect is to learn with the traveling united states's embassy/extreme fee on your united states on the mandatory documentations while you're unsure.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.