Where could I get a 120 gallon stainless steel cooking tank/kettle? or a used Navy cooking kettle?

I want to cook large quantities of crawfish in the pot. When I was in the Navy we had these large cookers on the ships I was on.

3 Answers

  • MT C
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

    This site may either have what you desire or be able to get it for you:


  • 1 decade ago

    Try a used food processing equipment supplier like Loeb in Chicago. Look in your yellow pages. That is allot of crawfish!!

  • 1 decade ago

    Try an Army surplus store or your local commercial kitchen sales place. Call a local restaurant and ask where they would get one

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.