How do I find out what jean size would I fit between GAP and AEROPOSTALE?

• Kaity
    Favorite Answer

gap is better than aerodorko

• hallie

I know gap runs in misses sizes (2 4 6....) and aero runs in juniors sizes (1, 3, 5...) Misses are meant for older girls, while the juniors are meant for younger, duh lol. So if youre going to go for aero you and you wear a 5 there, you would most likely be a 4 or even a 2 at gap. I'm a 5 in most junior pants, and a 2 in all misses pants (gap, abercrombie..) so the difference is the juniors run smaller, the misses run a bit bigger to accomadate the hips and size of a grown woman. but always try things on and never let size intimadate you

you should probably go to both stores and check the size chart or go strait to the web site they have sizing charts on there too i know aeropostale has one because i was on the web site a few minuts ago=)

well you cant just buy a pair of jeans because you think they're your size.. all jeans are made differently so you have to try them all on

their website has size fits i think

• RIVER

You go to the mall and try them on! Wow imagine that.