Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

How often do you come across people you would consider dating?

Personally i dont come across many people that i would consider giving it a shot, perhaps im fussy or unlucky, who knows! What about everyone else?

• sanda
    Favorite Answer

I (like you) don't come across people that I'd consider dating..sure...other than extremely rarely and even then I'm not quite sure that I'd truly want to date them....acquaintances call me fussy and that I'm expecting to much of someone......one thing I know for sure and that is that I'd like someone like me...and when I say that ....I mean all round like personality , looks , the works!!;))

Source(s): personal view on the matter
  • I agree. I'm kinda picky though. I think that you are looking for someone to connect with on the personality level. Looks are great, but you get about 20-30 minutes of enjoyment from that a day. Either that or you just don't think your good enough for these people. Then it's a self worth question.

Id say twice a week

Once or twice a day.