WHY MOOSElems SO BLOODTHIRSTY AND ALWAYS WANT TO SEE CRIMINAL LIKE SADDAM TO DIE IN SHAMEFUL WAY?

WHEN CAN I SEE A MERCIFUL AND FORGIVING MOOSElems THEY NEVER SHOULD HAVE KILLED SADDAM JUST PUT HIM IN JAIL UNTIL HE DIE IS THE BEST PUNISHMENT

Favorite Answer

Because that's what the Quran teaches them. KILL INFIDELS

I am an American Christian and I can honestly say while death is a sad thing as is capital punishment, there are times when extreme measures must be answered by extreme punishment. I believe saddam fit into this category. My only negative though about it all is that there will surely be retribution by those who supported him.

I think it is unfair to judge all Muslims on the actions reported by just a few. I don't think anyone wanted to see Saddam die, just justice and closure for the crimes he committed. I don't think death is the awnser for any crimes, but being separate from the situation puts me in no position to judge the actions of others. One can only lead by positive examples.

Obviously someone has no idea what this creature did. I'll bet you don't even know the basis for the charges against him. I'll bet you have never really looked at the photographs of how he treated his own people.

And what right have you to decide a countries' laws?

He was tried and executed according to the laws of the land he once ruled. He was found guilty BY HIS PEERS. It's their business and was apparently conducted fairly according to their laws. It's none of our business to question, condone or criticize it.

It's not only Muslims, Bush himself couldn't wait til that man died, and he is an American, so that makes him blood thirsty also

• Jeff C

no need to yell