is it true that mormonism is growing very fast in america and canada?

if so what are the reasons?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I have no idea. And I have no idea why it would be growing.

• 1 decade ago

They might be growing but it's still a cult. On the surface they are very family orientated, patriotic and lead good moral lives. Which would attract a lot of people. But the prophesy of Joseph Smith and the Book of Mormon is pretty illogical and unreasonable when you delve deeper into it.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Growth is an interpretive term based on figures presented by a church and not always accurate. You keep seeing churches getting bigger, but their numbers not increasing. With JWs, you can actually see new Kingdom Halls being built, with new congregations being formed, with their own set of elders. A larger church is mostly decorative and showy, but without purpose.

• 1 decade ago

Why would anybody abandon their faith about Jesus to put their faith in John stevens or whatever that guys name was...I think it was John smithereens or whatever.

I believe in the bible and anything beyond the bible is satanic. The bible ends stating that the end is near and Jesus would come witht the clouds and put and end to the system of things.

The bible does not state anything about John Denver or Smithereens subtituting Jesus. I think mormonism is Satanic.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

I'd say its going downhill. People are more intelligent and realize the truth when they see it.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I bet it is since it's right up there with scientology.

Source(s): _
  • 1 decade ago

Baha'i Faith is recorded as the fastest growing

• 1 decade ago

I bet that "Big Love" show is helping!

I really love Chloë Sevigny!

When is it coming back?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.