That movie, The Decent?

I just watched that movie last night....and now I am wondering....Did the blonde chick that survived imagine the entire thing in the cave? So she killed them all, and didn't really escape? That ending where she was back in the cave....after we saw her freakin drive away threw me off....

Favorite Answer

She escaped only in the theatrical version shown in the U.S. (because that ending tested better here - where Americans tend to prefer happy or hopeful endings). In the UK version (on the the "Original Unrated Cut" widescreen DVD), which is the director's original story, she does not escape. She "sees" her daughter and accepts her fate.

Best horror flick to come out in years, I think.

Yeah I like the U.S Version Better It really freaked me out at the end with the whole looking over part.. Im glad she made it out alive But In the Other Version She is still stuck in the cave

No she did escape she was just having a flashback of what had happened. She was just remembering her friend the one she stabbed because that girl had left her other friend to die. She did go through it all and was the only one who escaped. Because remember how when she stabbed the girl the creatures were coming so they got her friend as she was escaping through the hole of the mountain. It was kind of weird but I thought over all it was a scary suspenseful movie.

Yeah, she died along with the rest. I think the director showed the part she gettin away is so that he could have multiple endings to choose from if he were to make a sequel.

Nope they all died in the movie. It was pretty messed up but it was a good on edge movie I think.....

i meant no-one survived