vineet k asked in TravelAir Travel · 1 decade ago

documents carried by a mentally challenged passenger travelling with attendant on board?

Favorite Answer

Sorry, I know this is your second attempt at this post, but I still don't get what the question is. Do you want to know what travel documentation (ie a passport etc) would need to be carried? If so, then it makes no difference if a person is "mentally challenged" or not - yes, they need a travel document. If you mean do they need some kind of medical paperwork proving that they have a medical condition, then I imagine you need to find out direct from the airline.

Hope that helps, but I'm afraid your question is too vague.

I would make sure the documents are with someone who can be trusted to take care of them and keep them safe, especially if it is a passport, money, ID, or some type of credit card or bank information. You can never be too safe these days, and if someone is mentally challenged, they might not see the danger if someone tries to use them or take the documents. I am not saying bad things about mentally challenged people, but i do not know what mental challenge you are talking about, but some people cannot help themselves or know better. My fiance has a cousin with Downe's syndrome, and another one that is retarded, and they cannot help it. One is 22 and the other one is 16, but they are mentally about 5.

• meharg

I want somebody might tell me precisely desire difference Bynum makes on the gang. i do no longer think of he has been a component in the two sequence. i'm nevertheless thinking how the rockets have been able to win without a solid presence down interior the paint. I assume the lakers to win yet back whilst it comes right down to a interest 7 its everybody's interest.

Uhm Sure.

what?