venus asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 1 decade ago

when will president Bosh be executed?

i think he deserves to die , he killed about 500 thousand Iraqi , all of them are innocents ,don't you think that he is the worest president in the American history?,,, i think so!!!

Favorite Answer

Who is President Bosh? Does he make power drills and electric saws? I think President Bosh is a LEGEND and his mate, President Black and Decker, is sound too!

If president Bosh Killed 500,000 I would stay away from him, sounds like one mean dude. even has Rambo beat. What country is this Bosh the president of ? Would it be one of those WOREST countrys ?

Why should he be excuted he has done nothing wrong!!! No he is one of the best President the USA has had! and where do you get 500 thousand Iraqi were killed and all innocent. You need to get info right before making comments.

Hmmmm, I am unaware of a President Bosh? Please tell me more, cause I think I am being duped, I am a faithful viewer of the national news and I have yet to hear about this notorious BOSH person. I think it is a commie plot by the baath party insurgents to try and throw me off Kim Jong Il's path so I don't run into Osama at the "WOREST" time.

He will never be executed. He is not the best President, but he is the only one we got. So---we gotta learn to deal with it. I don't agree with the war or why it was started, But what was going on there wasn't right either. There are an awful lot of happy people in Iraq today because The U.S. stepped in and helped get rid of Sudam. And now we need to bring everyone home and get out of there. It's time for the U.S. to let Iraq take care of Iraq.

OOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMGGGGGGGGGG.

First of all, hats of to you for making everyone laugh with the whole 'BOSH' thing. Second, you need to realize that BUSH, or his troops AREN'T killing innocent Iraqis. They targeted Iraqs army at first and now INSURGENTS. The INSURGENTS are the ones blowing up markets, cars and whatever killing all the innocent people. Our military may have accidentaly killed civilians, and if so I think thats horrible.. but our militaries weapons are too percise to kill 500,000 innocent Iraqis.

First Amendment allows you to say what you want to say unless it incites a riot or is clear and present danger. So you can say what you want ot say. BUT!!!!! Let me posit another argument to you. What is the effects of a World Leader being executed for ordering the deaths of thousands. How do we keep our leaders accouhtable for their actions? What is reasonable authority or just plain stupidity?

So where there is no logic, there are issues. Where there is no issues, there is logic. Justifiable or just the workings of an insane person.

I submit that people need to make sure that the leaders that they elect are not ego-maniacs, tyrants, social paths and suffering from mental illness.

Now solve that one my fair fellow friend.

God Bless

And what innocent people did Bush order the deaths of again? What makes you think he killed 500,000 innocent iraqis? It isn't Bush's fault the Iraqis like massacring each other.

I'm sure whenever President Bosh is elected, we'll have to see how his term goes and then we'll go from there. Is worest a word now?

Bosh in '08!!!!!

The Man that U direct this to has millions of people in his care,U should be so lucky to have a great Leader.Maybe U should go to the library and brush up on the subject before U get carried away with emotions that U seem to be having trouble controlling.