Has anyone ever heard of or taken ovulex? If so, Does it really work? I am trying to conceive.?

I haven't had a period since July. Can you still get pregnet even If though theres no ovulation? Please Help.

Favorite Answer

I'm am currently on ovulex. I've been on it for 4 months i haven't gotten pregnant yet but it has helped straighten out my period.i don't think that you can get pregnant without ovulation. the sperm needs to fertilize the egg and if you don't ovulate then that can't happen. i would give ovulex a try take it for 1 year and if it doesn't work they will refund your money in full. good luck!!!!!

I bought the 3 month supply of ovulex because me and my husband tried for 3 years to have a baby. I was desperate to try anything. I was on it for one month. I still have the other 2 months in my fridge. I am now 25 weeks pregnant! It really did work for me! It doesnt make you ovulate. It just makes all of the hormones and teperature of your body right so it will concive. It also opens the window of fertility. I took it like the bottle said and just forgot about TRYING to get pregnant and now I have a little boy on the way. I would just take it for a few months and if nothing else, I would go see a fertility specialist. It could be something small keeping you from concieving. Good Luck!!

First off, if you are trying to conceive, talk to your doctor. Make sure YOU are healthy and nothing is wrong. How long have you been trying? I wouldn't take anything like that without a doctors approval first. It may sound okay but is it really safe?