why are there so many rude boys out there?

its amazin how many there are!!!

oh...by the way...just coz my id says what it says...doesnt give a bloke the right speak that way to me! does it?!?!

no...geoff........not at all!!!! people just im.ing me...........

Favorite Answer

With a name like horny*as*hell, don't you think you might just be attracting the wrong type of boys? It might not give them the right, but it will sure make you more prone to it. You write all this stuff about being horny and that you swallow, you cheat on boys and you expect no one is going to be rude? Which boy was rude to you, the one you cheated on that you talked about in one of your answers? I think if you changed your attitude a bit and take off that stuff that makes it look like you're promiscuous and you might get some more sane people IMing you.

• There are just as many girls that need a wake up call. But yeah, guys are pretty bad in most cases. But a good thing about it is that at least you know when a good one comes around.

On behalf of us good guys, I will say that jerks make it bad for all of us, yet the ladies seem to love them even more the worse they are. Kinda sick I think. LOL

I suppose you're looking in all the wrong places! I've looked at all places and noticed a lot of nice ones, but rude ones too!

Because that is the way guys are and unfortunately they all have a bit of rudeness in them. Some of them can be really great but around their friends they have to act "cool" so they can be jerks. That is the way guys are and unfortunately we have to deal with it.

The reason being they are so rude is they

think this will turn some one on and go after your best asset . Be real careful around the rude guys who are trying to get you hooked on

them.

PEOPLE are rude. Women too -- maybe you'd have to be a guy to realize with full impact just how rude most women are at times.

How do you expect to be treated with a name like "horny as hell"? Watch the vibes you put out there..they're not funny or cute, and you get what you ask for.

For every rude man there are two rude women.

Boys don't have to be nice to sluts or easy girls. They are nice to girls they can respect. A girl who advertises herself as easy isn't going to get polite, or respect. She may bet some pedophiles though.

Guys are only rude to girls who let them treat her that way.