I wet the bed should I tell my parents?

I've been wetting the bed and putting on our last diapers my parents don't know I am. Should I tll them i wet the bed and put on our last diapers at night or should i not tell him? HELP!!! I only have ten diapers left!

Favorite Answer

Tell your parents. You can't hide it for long. Don't worry - you will outgrow it. It is not an uncommon thing. It tends to be more common among boys. You need to discuss it with a doctor also although sometimes doctors can not help with this problem because some people can not tolerate the medicine and it sometimes does more harm than good.

Your age does not matter. My grandson wet the bed until he was 16. Sometimes caused by stress rather than medical condition.

Best wishes - don't worry - all will be fine.

• err...r u like an old enough person(like a teenager) but u got this sickness where u "wet" ur bed whenever u got to sleep?

if yes, then u should see a doctor.

but this is such a funny question to ask. lol

Tell your parents, I think you may be in your adolecent years, and its a common problem , nothing to be embarrassed about, sometimes your body grows faster then your bladder you could also have a sleep disorder.

http://aacap.org/page.ww?name=Bedwetting§ion=Facts...

and did you know, it could even run in our family

http://www.pioneerthinking.com/bedwetting.html

Your very "grown-up" for asking for help! Good Luck!

You should alert your parents it.By the way,how old are you.It can be a family genes.

you need a doctor, tell your parents if you are not old enough to go to a doctor yourself.

Yes tell them.

how old r u???