WHAT WOULD you do if?

What would you do if your son was at home, crying all day cause

he's hungry & the only to feed him is to sleep with a man for a

little bit of money, & his dad is gone somewhere smoking pot now

in and out of lock down?

Favorite Answer

Girl you aint thee only one wit a baby,

that's no excuse to be livin all crazy

******

Then she said, What would you do? if....

Get up on my feet and let go of every excuse

What would you do? if....

Cuz I wouldn't want my baby, to go through what

I went through

What would you do? if....

Get up on my feet, stop makin tired excuses

What would you do? if...

Girl I know if my mother can do it, baby you can do it

well i would do all that it takes to make sure my son isnt hungry for one either to sleep with a man for $$$$$$ become a prostitute talk to a family memeber to see if they could care for my son go on welfare to get those stamp things i would do whatever look down on someone while they are giving me head lol steal or even do like the bundy's and take my son in the store and eat cant go to jail lol as for my son father i would make him a blunt lace the weed with gas and laugh my azz off when he lights it up

This is a very difficult situation for you and a difficult question to answer. I do not believe that prostitution is the answer though. There must be a better way. God is able to help you find that better way but you must first believe and put your trust in Him. Find a good church where you can get help, advice and counseling from.

I would not lower my standards. I'd get a real job and support him and keep him away from the father. Obviously, the father is not mature enough to take care of his son so I would learn to support yourself. Their are ways of getting free food with food banks, wic, and charities.

It is haed to say and i am very sorry to hear of your dillema. I would suggest going to your local government agency for food stamps and possibly some finacial assistance, Some church groups also offer some assistance as well. If his father is not able to keep himself out of trouble and own up to his responibility get rid of him.

I would go to the welfare office and apply for food stamps and while I was waiting for them, I'd go to the food bank.

I'd also get my tubes tied so that I would have any more kids that I could not take care of.

Find a kind man who has a good heart and let him take care of you and your son.

LOL. give me a second. LOL man I forgot about that song until now.

i would so really worried and i think i would call someone to keep him and i will went back to the home.

I'd get a job