Do you plan to.?

Age gracefully or go kicking and screaming to the plastic surgeon on a regular basis?

26 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Age gracefully, when you are older your face changes and if you have seen someone that got plastic surgery trying stop all evidence of aging there face looks scary once it actually does show age, it's scary. What I will do is really take care of myself and do the best I can to stay young and healthy at heart. God gave me this boody and I will not change one thing about it! : )

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

Age gracefully

• 1 decade ago

Age gracefully

• 1 decade ago

Gracefully.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Taz
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Age Gracefully- I don't have the money for the plastic surgeon,LOL.

• Bexx
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Age gracefully. There is no beauty in plastic. Unless you're a burns victim or something.

• 1 decade ago

Age gracefully, I don't believe in plastic surgery. If you don't like the way I look then don't look at me. I am happy with who I am and what I look like.

• 1 decade ago

I ain't aging gracefully. I'm griping about it all the way. But there ain't NObody going to put a knife on my face! No plastic surgeons at all, never. Nope. brrr. Just look at what they did to Joan Rivers if you want a reason not to...

• 1 decade ago

age gracefully, im afraid of plastic surgery

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Gracefully with what God gave me and I'm getting rid of all my mirrors someday. Nobody else has to look at me if they don't want to either. But I plan on being sassy so watch out!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.