Do you plan to.?

Age gracefully or go kicking and screaming to the plastic surgeon on a regular basis?

Favorite Answer

Age gracefully, when you are older your face changes and if you have seen someone that got plastic surgery trying stop all evidence of aging there face looks scary once it actually does show age, it's scary. What I will do is really take care of myself and do the best I can to stay young and healthy at heart. God gave me this boody and I will not change one thing about it! : )

Age gracefully

Age gracefully

Gracefully.

• Taz

Age Gracefully- I don't have the money for the plastic surgeon,LOL.

• Bexx

Age gracefully. There is no beauty in plastic. Unless you're a burns victim or something.

Age gracefully, I don't believe in plastic surgery. If you don't like the way I look then don't look at me. I am happy with who I am and what I look like.

I ain't aging gracefully. I'm griping about it all the way. But there ain't NObody going to put a knife on my face! No plastic surgeons at all, never. Nope. brrr. Just look at what they did to Joan Rivers if you want a reason not to...

age gracefully, im afraid of plastic surgery

Gracefully with what God gave me and I'm getting rid of all my mirrors someday. Nobody else has to look at me if they don't want to either. But I plan on being sassy so watch out!